East Point Power
East Point Power serves to provide excellent electrical energy service to our citizens and customers in a safe, reliable and cost-effective manner.
East Point Power
2757 East Point Street
East Point, GA 30344
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
East Point Power is operations only; please contact Customer Care for bill payments, billing questions, new service requests, termination of existing utility account(s), etc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report streetlight outages and/or issues with the pole number (if possible). For other power related issues and/or outages, please call (404) 270-7010.
East Point Power provides reliable, cost-efficient electric service to residential and commercial customers in the City of East Point. They are one of 52 public power communities under Electric Cities of Georgia (ECG), a non-profit organization that provides strategic and technical services to public power communities with utility operations. East Point Power consists of the four (4) divisions: Line Operations, Tree Trimming, and System Control.
- Thomas Manghram, Assistant Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Alicia Persons, Project Manager; New projects; Electrical plans and permits, Filming; New Security Light Contracts
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Todd Hicks, Superintendent; Line Operations
- Email: email@example.com
- Gregory Creque, Electric Foreman; Line Operations
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Hawkins, Electric Foreman; Line Operations
- Email: email@example.com
- EJ Hall, Arborist; Tree Superintendent; Tree issues city-wide
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adarius Adams, System Control Supervisor; Traffic light issues; Commercial meters; Graffiti on transformer boxes
- Email: email@example.com
- Shauna Green, Dispatcher; Security light and street light issues.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wood chips are provided in a load of 6000 pounds;
- City will deliver at no charge, but will inspect area to be delivered first to ensure there is sufficient space for chips;
- Drop off is at the discretion of the city;
- All mulch is untreated and mixed mulch;
- Must be used at customer’s own discretion;
- City assumes no liabilities for mulch deliveries, uses, etc.
Some traffic lights are in East Point city limits, but are major highways and are controlled by GDOT or City of Atlanta. Please see below for contact information.
- City of Atlanta Traffic Issues: (404) 546-0311 or Dial 311
- GDOT Traffic Issues: (404) 635-8000 or Dial 511
Permits & Inspections
A permit and/or inspection will be needed for the following services before power can be made active: All Service Line Issues; Tree Removal Related Issues; New electrical services; and t-poles (temporary poles). Planning & Community Development should be contacted before contacting Customer Care to request any permanent power.
Available by Phone: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (404) 270-7025
Available in Office: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (Appointment Only)
Available On-site: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (As scheduled and confirmed by appointment)
Forms should be completed and submitted to Planning & Zoning with their permit applications. They should upload them through the Planning & Zoning portal when they create their account. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Permits at email@example.com or Alicia Persons at firstname.lastname@example.org.