Resurfacing on Graywall Street, Wood Valley Drive, and Surrounding Streets
As a part of the scheduled resurfacing project, construction will be taking place in the following locations beginning 4/28/2020 and lasting through approximately 3 weeks. During this time, we ask that all residents please do not park their vehicles along the streets between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Graywall Street (Headland Drive to Montrose Drive)
- Greenwood Circle (Bryant Drive to Woodhill Lane)
- Leith Avenue (Graywall Street to Wood Valley Drive)
- Wood Valley Drive (Headland Drive to Englewood Drive)
- Woodhill Lane (Graywall Street to Bryant Drive)
Throughout construction, traffic control will be provided to ensure safety for motorists and pedestrians. Thank you for your cooperation during our improvements to the City’s Transportation System. If there are any questions or concerns, contact Cadell Hall at (404) 669-4321.