The 8 @ 8 Corporate Business Meetings are a Business Retention and Expansion Program (BRE) co-hosted by the Department of Economic Development and the City Manager’s Office. Each month, a different group of eight East Point business owners or organizations are invited to an informal breakfast with the City Manager and various City Department directors to discuss issues, ideas, successes and other topics of interest.
- Community E-Newsletter: You can list monthly specials and upcoming events/programs in the monthly Community E-Newsletter for FREE by sending an email with the details (flyer, “blurb”, etc.) ideally 30-45 days prior to the month of desired distribution to the community!
- FREE Help Wanted postings in the Newsletter! Your business can list “Help Wanted” postings for FREE by sending an email with the details!
- FREE Real Estate Listings in the Newsletter! Any commercial space you have for lease or sale in the downtown area will be
listed for FREE in the Downtown Newsletter.
- Downtown Events/Festivals: If you would like to participate in upcoming events to sell merchandise, promote or advertise your
business to the community, or to inquire about sponsorship, please check out: www.downtowneastpoint.com.
- Tri-Cities Business Networking Events: The Tri-Cities of East Point, College Park and Hapeville Economic Development staff
joined forces to coordinate a series of business-to-business networking events throughout the year for merchants in the Tri-Cities
area. They are free to Attend. Simply email email@example.com to find out when/where the next one will be hosted!
If your business is planning a grand opening celebration or a re-opening celebration, the Economic Development Department can help publicize your event by promoting it in the monthly E-Newsletter that is distributed to an extensive distribution list, including the community stakeholders, residents, elected officials, businesses and the media. Your invitation will be distributed to Mayor, Council and the community. Special ceremonial ribbon and large scissors for photos can also be provided for your event. Please coordinate this 6wks+ in advance.
The Real Estate Development Forum is a designed to inform current investors and developers about how to do a successful development in East Point. Incentives and available properties are highlighted, and attendees benefit from experts in the development arena discussing current trends that prove beneficial to developers wanting to conduct business in East Point.
The Economic Development Department serves as an invaluable resource for businesses wanting to relocate to East Point. Our extensive knowledge of the area enables us to provide recommendations of areas best suited for your respective business. For additional information contact the Economic Development Department at (404) 270-7057.
The Tri-Cities Networking Series is an initiative of the Tri-Cities East Point, College Park and Hapeville Departments of Economic Development. The series was created to promote business to business networking in the Tri-Cities area. Each city takes a turn hosting the event throughout the year and features local businesses/restaurants. The event is free, and provides a great opportunity to meet fellow businesses while promoting doing business within the local economy.