1526 East Forrest Avenue, 4th floor • East Point, Georgia 30344 • Phone: (404) 270-7057
Fax: (404) 270-7822 • 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM • Monday – Friday
• Staff Directory
Please click here
for visitor's information
|The Economic Development Department is here to assist you with your business relocation plans. If you are already here in East Point, we would love to help you grow your business. If you are a newcomer, welcome aboard!
Economical Advantages of the City
- No impact fees on new development.
- A 100% property tax exemption on all three classes of manufacturer’s inventory (firm’s location must be within city limits).
- Approximately 2.3 million square feet of office/warehouse/distribution space within the City’s commercial/industrial areas.
- 10 minute drive from the heart of downtown Atlanta.
- 5 minutes from Hartsfield International Airport
- Its own water reservoir (Sweet Water Creek)
- Service of its own transit station (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority - MARTA)
- An award winning hospital (Atlanta Medical Center at the South Campus - Tenet Healthcare)
- Exceptional schools
- 5 financial institutions to assist you in meeting your financial needs