1526 East Forrest Avenue, 4th floor • East Point, Georgia 30344 • Phone: (404) 270-7057
Fax: (404) 270-7822 • 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM • Monday – Friday
• Staff Directory
Please click here
for visitor's information
|The Economic Development Department is here to assist you with your business relocation plans. If you are already here in East Point, we would love to help you grow your business. If you are a newcomer, welcome aboard!
Economical Advantages of the City
- 10 minutes from the heart of downtown Atlanta
- 2 TAD Districts and Opportunity Zones
- No impact fees on new development.
- A 100% property tax exemption on all three classes of manufacturer’s inventory (firm’s location must be within city limits).
For more information, please visit here
- Approximately 2.3 million square feet of office/warehouse/distribution space within the City’s commercial/industrial areas.
- 5 minutes from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Industrial corridor located minutes from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Home to the Camp Creek Marketplace, Camp Creek Business Center, South Meadow Business Park, and several Fortune 500 companies
- Its own water reservoir (Sweet Water Creek)
- Service of its own transit station (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority - MARTA)
- An award winning hospital (Atlanta Medical Center at the South Campus - Tenet Healthcare)
- Exceptional schools
- 5 financial institutions to assist you in meeting your financial needs
- Surrounded by all of Atlanta's major interstates
- Throughway for railroad lines CSX, Kansas City, and Norfolk Southern