The Customer Care Department will be closing temporarily on the
following dates at the times listed below to conduct meetings with the goal of better meeting the needs of you, our valued customer.
September 23, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
November 23, 2016 - 11:00 a.m until 12:30 p.m.
December 22, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
During our closure, payments will be accepted at Jefferson Station between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. The address to Jefferson Station is 1526 East Forrest Avenue, Suite 400, East Point, GA 30344.
Also, we would like to inform our residents that our Meter Readers are now reading meters on Saturdays and Sundays.
Customer Care is a department that supports our major utility services (Electric, Water, Sewer, Solid Waste) and is comprised of three different divisions; Meter Services, Customer Service and Collections. The Department consists of nearly 40 full-time employees, waiting to serve the needs of our customers.
Our Promise To Customers
- To provide exceptional customer service by being professional, courteous and competent at all times
- To be responsive to customer requests and concerns
- To offer tips and recommendations that save our customers money
- To continuously identify ways to make our operations more efficient
- To establish a strong relationship with our residential and commercial customers
- To be accountable and responsible for the services that we provide
2791 East Point Street
East Point, Georgia 30344
Office Phone: (404) 270-7010