New to East Point?
|The Customer Care Department is the latest department created by the City Council. Customer Care is a department that supports our major utility services (Electric, Water, Sewer, Solid Waste) and is comprised of three different divisions; Meter Services, Customer Service and Collections. The Department consists of nearly 40 full-time employees, waiting to serve the needs of our customers.
Our Promise To Customers
- To provide exceptional customer service by being professional, courteous and competent at all times
- To be responsive to customer requests and concerns
- To offer tips and recommendations that save our customers money
- To continuously identify ways to make our operations more efficient
- To establish a strong relationship with our residential and commercial customers
- To be accountable and responsible for the services that we provide
2791 East Point Street
East Point, Georgia 30344
Office Phone: (404) 270-7010
Come by our offices located at 2791 East Point St. to establish your services.
Winter Energy Saving Tips (Click)
Door Hanger on your door?
Someone from our Customer Care team has visited your home. You can find the purpose of our visit indicated on the door hanger
. If you have more questions regarding our visit, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (404) 270-7010.
Currently, the Meter Division offer complimentary residential energy audit for customers. The auditor will inspect, test and measure to decide what energy-efficient retrofits are practical and cost-effective for your home.
If you have questions regarding your utility consumption and/or bill, please contact our department at (404) 270-7010.
Mr. Lawrence Davis, Jr., Director
Mr. Kelvin Miller, Meter Services Manager
Ms. Patricia Reed-Clift, Customer Service Manager