New to East Point?
We would like to inform our residents that our Meter Readers are now reading meters on Saturdays and Sundays.
Customer Care is a department that supports our major utility services (Electric, Water, Sewer, Solid Waste) and is comprised of three different divisions; Meter Services, Customer Service and Collections. The Department consists of nearly 40 full-time employees, waiting to serve the needs of our customers.
Our Promise To Customers
- To provide exceptional customer service by being professional, courteous and competent at all times
- To be responsive to customer requests and concerns
- To offer tips and recommendations that save our customers money
- To continuously identify ways to make our operations more efficient
- To establish a strong relationship with our residential and commercial customers
- To be accountable and responsible for the services that we provide
2791 East Point Street
East Point, Georgia 30344
Office Phone: (404) 270-7010
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Come by our office located at 2791 East Point Street to establish your services.
Same Day Service
Applications will not be accepted after 3:00 p.m. for Same Day Service.
Next Day Service
Applications will not be accepted after 4:00 p.m. for Next Day Service.
Winter Energy Saving Tips(Click)
Door Hanger on your door?
Someone from our Customer Care team has visited your home. You can find the purpose of our visit indicated on the door hanger
. If you have more questions regarding our visit, please feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (404) 270-7010.
If you have questions regarding your utility consumption and/or bill, please contact us at (404) 270-7010.
Mr. Kelvin Miller, Customer Care Manager
Ms. Chandra Brooks, Office Manager
Ms. Michele Adams, Collections Manager
Ms. Patricia Reed-Clift, Supervisor