Customer Care will be closing for the remainder of today, July 20, 2016 due to the replacement of electrical wiring in the building. Our office will re-open on tomorrow, Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. Payments will be accepted at Jefferson Station between the hours of 2:45 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. The address to Jefferson Station is 1526 East Forrest Avenue, Suite 400, East Point, GA 30344.
Customer Care is a department that supports our major utility services (Electric, Water, Sewer, Solid Waste) and is comprised of three different divisions; Meter Services, Customer Service and Collections. The Department consists of nearly 40 full-time employees, waiting to serve the needs of our customers.
Our Promise To Customers
- To provide exceptional customer service by being professional, courteous and competent at all times
- To be responsive to customer requests and concerns
- To offer tips and recommendations that save our customers money
- To continuously identify ways to make our operations more efficient
- To establish a strong relationship with our residential and commercial customers
- To be accountable and responsible for the services that we provide
2791 East Point Street
East Point, Georgia 30344
Office Phone: (404) 270-7010