Where Community and Customers Matter
City of East Point Customer Care
The Customer Care Department supports the City of East Point’s major utility services, including Electric, Water, Sewer and Solid Waste. Customer Care is comprised of three divisions: Meter, Customer Service and Collections. Our mission is to provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers while following sound fiscal, operational and procedural guidelines.
• Provide exceptional customer service by being professional, courteous and competent at all times.
• To be responsive to customers’ requests and concerns.
• Offer tips and recommendations that save our customers money.
• Continuously identify ways to make our operations more efficient.
• Establish a strong relationship with our residential and commercial customers.
|March 24, 2017||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|June 23, 2017||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|September 22, 2017||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|November 22, 2017||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|December 21, 2017||11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
Same Day Service
• All applications must be completed and submitted by 3:00 p.m.
Next Day Service
• All Applications must be completed and submitted by 4:00 p.m.
New to East Point?
• Come by our office located at 2791 East Point Street to establish your utility services.
Customer Care Improvements
- Installation of new ADA doors to better serve individuals with disabilities.
- Addition of a voice enhancement system (speakers) in all windows on the Front-Line for more effective communication between employees and customers.
- Handicap station (window) to better serve persons with disabilities.
• The addition of three (3) Customer Care Specialists to the lobby.
• Monitors have been installed in the Call Center to track the volume of calls received, handled and average wait times.
Have a Question?
Call East Point Customer Care at (404) 270-7010.